Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

Kiboko + Robert + Eunie Collaboration at Lock 7 Cafe


This was my "last" chance to paint with the collective members in London. I say "last" because I don't know when we will paint together in London next time.
We were painting at the Lock 7 Cycle Cafe, which is located next to the canal. It is one of the most unique cafes I have ever been to, it's definitely worth the visit!




I'm so thankful to Kiboko, whom I greatly respect and admire, for giving me the opportunity to experience joy in creating art works through collaboration. He is my 先生 (sensei), a good friend, and my favorite artist until I draw my last breath.





Kiboko and the collective members made my stay in London worthwhile. I hope I can meet them again soon, maybe this time in another country!





My current destination is South Korea. I've decided to spend more time with my mother and grandmother before I move back to New York City.




Photographs by Stephen Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment