Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"SHOP": group project

Intense cookie-decorating concentration!!!
At Maelle's room, Photograph taken by Abby.


I've been working on a group project of setting up a shop together with my classmates from university. We made a blog just for this project. I'm updating the "Shop" blog slowly but surely. I make sure to document and keep record of our progress. We are still in the beginning stage so I hope we will create a solid final piece/product soon.

Clickity-click!: Blog

1 comment:

  1. I have just read through the majority of your blog, and i'm going to carry on soon after i have written this comment. I just wanted to let you know that your blog is really cool and inspiring.
    I first heard of your blog in a really unusual place, on a graffiti wall in camden by the loos downstairs not far from the horse tunnel museum. I took a picture of that wall and when i got home, i immediately typed the url into my searc engine!!!
    i would appreciate it if you could maybe take a look at my blog sometime, it isn't very good though as I have just started.

    www.beinguniquehasitsperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete