Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

Lido Puzzle (In Process)

I was commissioned by 3D Product Design Students (Their client: Brockwell Lido) to put my illustrations on their product called Lido Puzzle.

These are the drawings I came up with, that represented Brockwell Lido.










The design students picked two images (the woman diving and the building with the close up image of the clock), and then projected them onto the puzzle boxes (front&back). They traced the projected images with pencil first and then they painted over with acrylic later on. There were ONLY THREE PEOPLE in the group, but they worked really hard to complete this project (I helped to paint as well).












Still in process... I will upload more photos once we finish painting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment