Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Painting for my good friend Kiboko

My friend Kiboko and I traded each other's paintings.
I've painted this recently, and I was happy to give it to Kiboko:

Title: Am I...? (Incomplete)


(Finished)

Acrylic
Canvas 12" x 10"
April 2010

My Signature/Initials, EKJ


In return, Kiboko has given me one of his really old paintings. I wonder if the black marker scratches on the frog were intentional (maybe he didn't like the frog?), but I still very much like the painting:


He is a very talented artist that I admire and look up to. I learn from him a lot even just by talking with him. He is my source of motivation! You don't often find an inspirational artist like him.

Please check out Kiboko's blog at: 84thdreamchild

No comments:

Post a Comment