Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Camden Stables Market Mural

February - March 2010

Worked on my FIRST ever mural at the Camden Stables Market with IFREECANS Collective. I'm so thankful to the art director (and also my good friend) Kiboko, for giving me the chance to leave a trace of myself in London. It was really fun doing a collaboration with other artists and the IFREECANS collective crew.

My initials, EKJ


Incomplete

I've painted the girl on the right, the bubbly background, and the pattern of birds. I've also helped with colouring the girl on the left, and I've also given her a body^_^






Characters




Banzai!

1 comment:

  1. the pleasures all mine and in regards to collabos...its only the beginning my talented friend....kbx

    ReplyDelete