Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Martin Luther King, Jr.
































Jan 2010

A box describing the "I have a dream" by Martin Luther King, Jr.

Card Board

12cm cube (black)
11cm cube (white)
10cm cube (regular)

It was my first time using a typography as a design, in this case, for the black and white covers. The quotes on the white cover are the key points from "I have a dream" speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. As for the box (with imagery) describing the speech, I wanted to give a sense of unity and balance by combining all the images together.
Most of the people had drawn the images on papers, but I got bored with paper so I made cardboard boxes instead. Additionally, all the images formed nicely together (in sequence) and I learned that it can be done effectively with a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment