Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

Summer Project

Total of 25 Images

I received a summer project before I started the Illustration Course at my university. The assignment was to illustrate drawings about myself. To be honest, I didn't have enough time to do 25 drawings. The university didn't send the enrollment documents to people (including me) who lived outside of the UK. I found out about it when I was in South Korea through a friend who lived in London, and I told myself that I would rather spend the last few days with my family than do my homework. When I got back to London, I had to move all my stuff by myself to my new accommodation, which took me like more than a week. SO I did 25 drawings in 3 days before the course started. My 25 drawings came out crappy but at the same time, I didn't want to go to the studio empty handed =)



Name:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My name: Eun K. Ju

Age:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Age: Do the calculation!

Place of Birth:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My place of birth: Tokyo, Japan

Date of Birth:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Date of Birth: 16 June 1988- "In Santa Barbara, CA, a team of 32 divers begin cycling underwater on a standard tricycle, to complete 116.66 miles in 75 hours 20 minutes."

Position in the Family:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My position in the family: The oldest daughter

Nationality:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My nationality: South Korean

Religion:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Belief: Christianity

Education:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My education: My love for books sparked a passion for illustration

Hobbies:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Hobbies: Taking pictures and stitching

Career Plans:

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My career plans: I couldn't decide what to draw for my career plans so I made a joke saying that I would marry a filthy rich old man so I don't have to work.

My Requirements (5 images):

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Requirements: Don't drink or smoke


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Requirements: Trying my best


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Requirements: Never give up


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Requirements: Be Happy


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My Requirements: Appreciate Things in Life

My Hopes (5 images):

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My hopes: Break the world record of sleeping the most


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My hopes: Get a pet bunny


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My hopes: Live in the Forest


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My hopes: Never Grow Up


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My hopes: Give Birth Before 30

My Expectations (5 images):

Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My expectations: I always expect to learn something new


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My expectations: Make new friends


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My expectations: Getting a job


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My expectations: I expect to take care of my body more


Summer project
A5 paper
Mixed Media
My expectations: Aging beautifully

No comments:

Post a Comment