Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GRRRRR

Will update my blog soon.

I've done lots of drawings. It's just that I don't have enough time to scan all of them. I've been busy with work and university and blah blah blah, excuses excuses =D I'll probably post them up this week.



That's the facial expression I made when I looked at the mirror after the haircut.

Yes, I got a new haircut. I told the lady to trim it, but instead she chopped my long hair in one SNIP without hesitation and guilt. I was screaming at her like "WHAT THE F%CK ARE YOU DOINNNNNNNG!!!!" at the hair salon, but I instantly loved the new hairdo when I came back home. I'm so happy that I take less time taking shower now. More time drawing!

...I look like a pretty little boy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment