Who, Me?

My photo
Art Works/Images © Eun K. Ju. I'm an illustrator in South Korea. You can contact me at: euniekj@gmail.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Recent Sketchbook Drawings (Unfinished)







I don't have a scanner at the moment. I will be uploading them soon! Don't mind the flower patterns on my aunt's blanket!

Note:
People have only seen my simplified illustrations of people, objects, etc. That doesn't mean I cannot draw realistically from my imagination. I've continuously drawn nude figures since I was seventeen.

Why have I chosen to only draw cartoony characters at college? I wanted to focus more on narrative rather than skill. It was just a way for me to experiment different ways to express myself.

I still love to draw cartoons/comics but drawing and painting people have always been my passion too.

P.S. - the illustrations I have uploaded on my blog so far are my personal art works created in my personal time before/during/after attending the university. They do not relate to projects given to me at the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment